External Intake Louvers
External Weather intake Louvers
The external weather louvre comprises a single row of pitched blades allowing air to pass in and out through the 50% free area provided in the design whilst at the same time, minimising the ingress of rainwater.
Countersunk pre-punched holes through flanges are standard. Reverse mounted flanges for concealed internal fixings are available on request.
- Bird screen (BS) or insect mesh (IM) can be fitted
- Continuous appearance (no visible joints) can be achieved through our 'Styleline Series'.
- When ordering please specify ope size
- Fitting clearances will be allowed for in manufacturing.
- Please give length first then height